BASIC to Raise Fund for 7×7 Music Project Through OrangeStreet.in
We, at BASIC (Be Aware, Support, Inform & Care), desire and strive to make people aware of the issues that society live with, garner support from people to tackle these issues, inform people of ways and means to tackle the issues, whilst caring for all of God’s creation by serving with a heart of love and inculcating an attitude of stewardship. We have recently been able to explore a new platform called “OrangeStreet.in”, an online platform that allows any individual or NGO in India to raise funds for social projects.
Our 7×7 music project is now one of the projects OrangeStreet is running to help us raise fund. Please check out the following steps to donate, support and join us in our endeavour to address and help people affected by drug abuse issues.
1. Enter the link - https://www.orangestreet.in/
2. To donate click on the ‘Donate‘ button that will take you through the steps of donating with various payment options
3. Even if you can’t donate, you can help us in promoting the platform by clicking on “Promote” button and share with your contacts & friends about it.
4. To watch the promo donation appeal video, click on the video next to the picture slideshow
5. To read more about the project/concert, click on the sign next to the triangle shaped pink symbol that contain attached dossier
- You can donate as many times as you want and for every transaction made you will receive the details of tax reduction receipts under Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act.
- To know more about Orangestreet and FAQ that will help you understand more on the process click on “About” - https://www.
For any further query or clarifications, please feel free to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-89668516; +91 9811369216. Also PFA more info about the project for your reference.
“7×7″ is our sincere effort to together find answers to the issues that ails our society and say boldly without regret that “we Care, we Tried and we Did” something for our society, our family, our friends and our nation.” Pray you will join us in this musical journey and be partners of social change.